greentomatoenergy designs low energy buildings, conducts energy surveys and installs solar panels. Our services also include: working for a clean energy future, about us, frequently asked questions, generate, save energy, build, Work with us, privacy, Solar case studies, contact us, your home, your business, your community, large scale developments, installers, values, environmental policy, environment, credentials, greentomatogroup, press, solar thermal, solar pv, wind energy, air source heat pumps, ground source heat pumps, consultancy, ventilation and heat recovery, insulation, windows, money matters, water, new build, what is passivhaus?, retrofit, techy stuff, is solar thermal for you?, money matters, why greentomatoenergy, techy stuff, is solar pv for you?, is an air source heat pump for you?, techy stuff, why greentomatoenergy?, money matters, money matters, why greentomatoenergy?, techy stuff, Is a ground source heat pump for you?, why greentomatoenergy?, techy stuff, is consultancy right for you?, why greentomatoenergy?, techy stuff, is mvhr right for you?, why greentomatoenergy?, techy stuff, is insulation right for you?, why greentomatoenergy?, techy stuff, is double-glazing for you?, why greentomatoenergy?, techy stuff, is water conservation for you?, feedback, solar pv questionnaire, solar thermal questionnaire, installers questionnaire, website terms & conditions, terms and conditions of sale, meet the team, Energy Company PV Registration Forms, consultancy case studies, greentomatocars brings free wifi to London, Win some LED lightbulbs
greentomatoenergy can help you to reduce your overheads, whilst improving your environmental credentials
Whether you work in a small shop on a high street, or in a large-scale industrial operation, utility bills can be one of your most costly and unpredictable overheads.
Installing a renewable energy system shields your business from increasing utility prices as you will:
- generate energy when you use it most, which means that you’ll be less exposed to fluctuating grid prices
- benefit from the introduction of the feed-in-tariff, which provides you with a return on your investment of between 6 and 8%*
- greentomatoenergy‘s network of specialists enables us to offer a range of solutions to suit each business’s needs
- we can also offer innovative financing solutions to those with the appropriate energy and credit profile
- greentomatoenergy manages the whole process from start to finish, including applications for any relevant grants or tariffs, ensuring minimal disruption and leaving you to get on with running your business.
Click on the links below or contact us to find out more.
*Does not currently apply to heating systems. The Renewable Heat Incentive, which applies to heat generation is being launched in April 2011.